Sunday, March 1, 2009

Carnaval!!

This week at school we had carnaval. It's an old french tradition where you dress up in a disguise and eat crepes. My best friend Paige and I dressed up as Power Rangers. I was the pink one and she was the yellow. At our school everyone lined up in front of the entrance and those who were disguised passed by to show off. It was fun. Rodrigo was a Mexican for carnaval and he walked with us. However, I missed out on eating crepes because I didn't have money with me :(..
Friday evening I went over to my friend Morgane's house. We ate raclette with her family and then talked until 10. Saturday I went to Noemie's for lunch then we went iceskating with her mom. Sunday I helped my host mom get lunch ready and rode a horse. It was pretty fun and my host sister is going to teach me how to ride.
Well that was my week...
Bisous

No comments: